The summer camp is designed to develop and hone students’ skills in entrepreneurship, ICT, vocational training, leadership, communication and soft skills which are critical for success in modern competitive workplace and business environment.
Our courses are practical and project-based. It promises to be fun, engaging and participatory as the students will have opportunity to work in teams and collaborate with others. Our tutors and facilitators are highly skilled and experienced in their disciplines. We have invited guest speakers to share their business, leadership and life lessons with the students to motivate and challenge them. The programme affords parents the opportunity to positively engage their children and wards during the holiday.
Courses on offer
Business Development and Pitching
Accounting and Financial Literacy
Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
Digital Marketing and Promotion
Arts and Crafts
Secrets of Admission into Top Overseas Universities
Over N100,000.00 Cash awards to be won
2. Lessons will be delivered virtually via Zoom while Edmodo will be used to manage classes, projects and assignments.
3. Facilitators will be available online to attend to students’ queries within 24 hours
4. Participants will be divided into Elementary and Secondary sections for proper tuition
5. Students children will have opportunity to interact with invited guest speakers and successful entrepreneurs who will share their life experiences and entrepreneurial journeys.
6. There will be fun activities – music shows, arts & crafts, Kidpreneur games, live virtual tourism etc.
7. To crown it all, we shall have a business development competition where cash prizes up to N100,000 will be won
1. Parents and guardians of registered students can attend the guest speakers’
sessions for FREE. We have invited highly successful entrepreneurs and
professionals to share secrets of their successes.
2. All classes will be recorded and all registered students will have 3 months
access to all the materials and recordings of the sessions.
3. Mentoring opportunity is available for successful business plan pitches
See what parents are saying about our 2020 Summer Camp:
At the end of the camp students will be able to:
- Prepare their business plan
- Pitch their business plan to investors
- Develop their business website
- Develop digital marketing strategies
- Gain basic accounting and financial skills.